Landscaping

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

#7: Getting Someone Else to Do The Heavy Lifting For You

There are a couple of website I use when I don't have the time to find my own grocery deals. I prefer to peruse the ads of a few convenient grocery stores and match their specials to my coupons myself, but there are some weeks when it just isn't practical. For that, I like Coupon Connections.




 You just click your store at the top of the page and a list of the best items from the store's weekly circular and coupon matches appear. If you have limited time to look for deals, this is a great blog to follow. Bear in mind, the proprietor does get paid to promote certain sales/items, so you have to use your judgement as to whether a "deal" is a good one for you.

And this lady just plain inspires me; her monthly grocery budget for her family of four is just $100 dollars. It is amazing how far she can stretch a buck. Granted, she grows a lot of their own food and her lifestyle isn't exactly practical for everyone. I have learned a few cool tricks from her site and she almost always has fun, produce-centered recipes that really help when I find myself having a "what the heck am I gonna make for dinner tonight" moment.


Next up, #6: Figuring Out Your Priorities

No comments:

Post a Comment