Here's what did get done and what I'll be sharing later this week:
- My door project: I'll be posting a detailed rant about this door, just in case anyone reading is ever
stupidbrave enough to think of doing this at home. I don't recommend it. This is one project that I'm filing away under "live and learn."
- The lighting over the dining table. It's beautiful and we got it for a steal!
- A DIY pot rack that husband whipped up out of galvanized pipe.
- Our gorgeous bathroom, sooo close to done, we just need to put in baseboards, but I can't wait to show it off!
- And most importantly, baby girl's 1st birthday. It was a chocolately, cheese-pizza-filled blast and we aren't done celebrating yet :)