Landscaping

Monday, April 30, 2012

Tulips and Bubbles

Since this is probably? maybe? our last year in the Pacific Northwest, my husband's parents (I hate saying "in-laws," it just kind of has that icky connotation, ya know?) flew in for the weekend to catch the month-long Tulip Festival in our little town. I had visions of getting the perfect Christmas-Card-ready photo of our family, but the toddler had other ideas. We did get some good ones that I was able to edit in Picasa, though.




Don't get me wrong, the tulips are just as lovely without the edits. We just like things a little surreal in our house. Here's the world's cutest couple- 40 something years together!


We also got in some bubble wand time with the toddler:


So much fun, back to reality today...we're hoping to have the house on the market in the next 2 months. Wish us luck! Or even drop by to help- we pay in beer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment