Landscaping

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Best of Pinterest- My Top Ten Pins

Without further ado...10 pins that made me smile or want to take it home with me: Hipster French Bulldog I want the husband to paint this...it could live in the kitchen, or even the kiddos' room.
Source: etsy.com via Anaika on Pinterest


Molding as attractive and cheap closet organization:



Fun snack for the kids:





A very fun and girly riff on Union Jack:




 If we ever have a dedicated guest room again, I plan to make this bed platform. I love that something made from pallets and dressed in a hodgepodge of linens can look so amazing. I also want those white floors! If we were in our "forever" house, I'd have our hardwoods painted in an instant.





Brilliant- actually washing the clothes where they wind up. Hopefully this becomes standard in homes someday!


Source: roomzaar.com via Anaika on Pinterest


With everything we've got going on right now, this looks like Heaven....just enough grass for the dogs:




Eventually going to try to find a way to weatherproof this idea- wouldn't it look awesome hanging on a covered porch?


Source: repinly.com via Anaika on Pinterest




Coral and Taupe:




And a very random, possible Halloween costume for Ms. Toddler and Mr. Baby:



Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment