Landscaping

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Visible Tabletop

We're that family- the one that comes in, chunks the gym bag, hat, scarf, whatever on the table and leaves it there. It's a nasty habit. But, I've been working on that and even have proof of it. I am ridiculously proud of myself over the fact that you can see actual table top.



The roses are from my awesome husband- he loves me. Or maybe he's trying to butter me up...I heard him say something about upgrading his table saw not 10 minutes after the bouquet showed up :) And the wooden panel on the wall is Chinese. They are acually part of the interior walls in Chinese homes. This particular one was cut out of a home that was being demolished and sold by a dealer in Dallas, Texas.

But there you have it- I do occasionally clean AND dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment