Landscaping

Friday, February 3, 2012

January...Month in Review

We've been busy this month! I'm really proud of everything we've accomplished, even with 3 of the 4 members of this family getting sick. Here are some of our highlights.

We out the finishing touches on our master bath.



We did a major renovation of our kitchen as part of the Imagine the Impossibilities challenge. You can read all about it here and here.


My husband and I also retrofitted my grandmother's china hutch to convert it into a home bar. Here's the before:


And the lovely after:


We didn't spend anything on this project. We used only what we had on hand/leftover. I love the improvement; it looks so much better and it really functions for us now.

Up next: laying the new floor in our kitchen, installing our beadboard backsplash, and stenciling our blah living room curtains. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment