Landscaping

Friday, February 24, 2012

Pinterest and Broken USB Ports

Well, I have 40 bazillion things to show you, but I can't upload photos from the camera. ARGH. The weather here is also just *lovely* and I find myself in a very strange mood today. Disillusioned with the lack of sunshine, bored from being indoors for months now, and definitely retaining a lot of water from the husband's valiant attempt at making Chinese last night. Seriously, I'm so puffy I'm sporting the maternity sweats. But, I'm doing what I always do when I'm bored/lazy/in need of desperation/trying to avoid eating chocolate. Here you go. Disclaimer: they are random, but the reflect my mood!

Love this, especially today:




And this, because I really should be doing laundry, but...



Yes, please:

Source: houzz.com via Valerie on Pinterest


I have a ridiculously tall and fashionable friend that I could really resent for being so perfectly scarfed at all times, except she is way too nice to resent. And also because now I have her secret:

Source: 9gag.com via Mandy on Pinterest


My husband would love this...no, he's not violent, just really, really, really blunt:

Source: etsy.com via aleks on Pinterest


I could use this...I'm trying to learn how to paint on canvas. Frustrating. Especially since husband is amazing at it.



Why, yes, I would love to have a mosaic just like this one:

Source: houzz.com via Rebecca on Pinterest


My kid needs this bedroom. Love.



Met my husband in college, while he was working as a barista. Made me laugh in a sort of mean way.



Super cute:



And finally, a very merry unbirthday...to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment