Landscaping

Monday, May 16, 2011

Our Anniversary!

Two years ago today, I married my best friend. And here's what we woke up to this morning... 5:30 a.m, alarm goes off. Ugh. 2 of our three dogs had accidents some time during the night. Our dogs never, ever have accidents, but I guess they wanted us to have an extra-special present.

Well, ok. Awesome husband dealt with that while I made the ultra-necessary coffee. Then, just as husband drove off for work, the baby had a poo to end all poos. It came out of her diaper. It was gross. You could tell she was totally proud of herself, too. So, today has been triple-y poopy. But, at least I have my favorite person in the world to share it with :)

Anyway, I'm finally finishing up the staining on our French doors, so we should have some really pretty pictures up by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment